Why Blog?
I write to figure things out. My mind is a jumble of thoughts, and there is not that much that seems clear most days. However, when I write, it forces me to organize my thoughts, and I am often amazed at the results. My writing is definitely clearer than my thinking. This may not be saying much, but I rather like my writing.
Here are some things that I don't fully comprehend.
1) The universe
2) The Nature of God
3) The politics of the Middle East
4) Islamic and Other Cultures
5) US global policy
6) Microsoft
Here are some others thing that I have already pondered, and written a little about.
7) Software
8) Women & Sex
9) Being a Father and a Man
10) Acting
The above list is pretty much sex, politics and religon, with a little software thrown in on the side. We will see where this goes...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home